We have moved all of our tours in the Georgian Bay Region to a new website. We are proud to introduce Georgian Bay Tours.
Places to Stay
If you are looking for accommodation while staying in Parry Sound, consider our sister company Harmony Outdoor Inn. This boutique waterfront Bed and Breakfast/Glamping resort is rated as the number 1 B&B in Parry Sound on Trip Advisor. We have the choice of three B&B rooms and six prospector-style tents. Our facilities include a kitchen pavilion building, hot outdoor cedar showers, and waterfront with paddlesports equipment.
Meet Your Guides
Joedy has been teaching teenagers for 25 years but she has always recharged at and on the water. She got her Paddle Canada start with OSKC 10 years ago, spending the years since padding the shores of Lake Ontario and the Niagara waterways. She is thrilled to be joining the team at OSKC.
Don’t worry, we’ve got this covered.
- Equipment rentals (kayak, safety gear, paddles, skirts)
- Dry-bags for your personal items
- Expedition First Aid Kit. Guides are Wilderness First Aid Certified.
- Communication devices. Guides have obtained their VHF Marine Operators License.
- Large tarp if needed (in case of rain or intense sun)
What's Not Included
- A Packed lunch and drinking water.
What You Should Bring
A detailed gear list is sent before the start of the trip but this can get you started.
- Bring your lunch and water in a reusable bottle. We will provide dry bags for you to put it in.
- On water clothing and shoes that can get wet, must have a back strap if in sandals
- A rain jacket for wind and rain protection
- A change of clothes for after the paddle
- Towel, bathing suit if you decide to swim at lunch
- A camera or phone
I love exploring new places from my kayak. Thank you Dympna and James for making this opportunity possible, yet a second time (previously BC). I feel so safe traveling anywhere with you guys.
Drive your Car
Meet us at Snug Harbour. We cover your parking fees for you to leave your vehicle here for the day.
Rent a Car
Pre and Post-Trip Accommodation
If you need a place to stay before or after your trip check out Harmony Outdoor Inn, our sister company in Parry Sound, Ontario.