Ontario Sea Kayak Centre and Wild Women Expeditions are pleased to be bringing you this epic women’s adventure on Georgian Bay.
Timeworn rock faces, diverse habitats, and rugged beauty inspired landscapes painted by artists of the Group of Seven. Georgian Bay is part of the southern edge of the Canadian Shield, with granite bedrock exposed by the glaciers at the end of the last ice age, about 11,000 years ago. This unique geology never fails to surprise! The granite rock formations and windswept Eastern White Pine are characteristic of the islands and much of the shoreline of the bay.
By the end of this adventure you will feel rejuvenated, revitalized, and confident with the basics of kayak tripping. Join your fellow wild women as you navigate an adventure through the waters and rocky shores of Ontario’s incredible and vast Georgian Bay. Beginners encouraged and welcome to join. You will see why kayaking and yoga go so well together.
This blissful 5-day adventure includes all meals and equipment. You begin with 1 night at Harmony Outdoor Inn in Parry Sound with an afternoon coaching session. The next morning you head out for a 4-day sea kayak trip with 3 nights backcountry camping. This trip provides you with an opportunity to combine a wonderful Georgian Bay kayaking experience with outdoor yoga practice in the beauty of nature.
Meet Your Guides
Don’t worry, we’ve got this covered.
- One night accommodation at Harmony Outdoor Inn in Parry Sound
- 3-hour pre-trip kayaking clinic on Day 1 at Harmony Outdoor Inn
- 3 nights accommodation in quality tents shared between two women (thermarests and sleeping bags not included).
- Certified kayak guides and yoga instructor at a ratio of 6:1
- High-end touring kayaks, singles and doubles based on preference and skill level
- All necessary paddling gear including PFD’s, sprayskirts, paddles, and required safety gear
- All food and snacks from Breakfast Day 2 to Lunch Day 5
What's Not Included
Another great adventure in the Baja. I will be back again next year!