David Johnston has been introducing people to the sport of sea kayaking for the past 20 years. He is a senior instructor trainer with Paddle Canada and has taught for several paddling schools Ontario.
David lives in Peterborough and when not paddling, he is a web designer with the Ontario Provincial Government. Future dream jobs include becoming a professional wrestler referee or a certified waterslide tester.
- Paddle Canada Level-2 Sea Kayak Instructor Trainer
- Paddle Canada Level-3 Sea Kayak Instructor
- Paddle Canada Level-4 Sea Kayak Skills
- Paddle Canada Camping Leadership Instructor Trainer
- Paddle Canada Camping Leadership Instructor
- Wilderness First Aid Responder