Jeff is drawn to the dynamic side of kayaking and enjoys working with people to embrace the psychological challenges presented with this type of paddling, especially kayak surfing, rock gardening and playing in the surf zone. He is inspired by the “Performance Coaching” philosophy of the sport, thoroughly enjoying the motivational side of kayaking and helping to inspire other paddlers to continue their development. He loves his native Great Lakes, for the majority of his kayaking, but has travelled quite a bit through the Maritimes, paddling and coaching in the Bay of Fundy and Atlantic coasts.
- Paddle Canada Level-2 Sea Kayak Instructor
- Paddle Canada Level-3 Sea Kayak Skills
- Paddle Canada Camping Basics Instructor
- Paddle Canada Wilderness Camping Instructor
- Wilderness Advanced First Aid