Scott Rosborough has been paddling and teaching for Ontario Sea Kayak Centre for eight years and is one of our best rolling instructors. He is a Paddle Canada Level Two Instructor, a Paddle Canada Rolling Instructor and he has his Level Three Skills. He has taken his Sea Kayak Guides Alliance AOG training as well as his Wilderness First Responder and his VHF marine Operators Licence. Kayak tripping is the reason Scott first became interested in kayaking and it remains his favourite thing to do in a kayak. Scott’s most passionate about the Canadian Arctic and the Inuit people of our country and he takes off for the far North at any chance he gets.
- Paddle Canada Level-2 Sea Kayak Instructor
- Paddle Canada Rolling Instructor
- Paddle Canada Level-3 Sea Kayak Skills
- Paddle Canada Wilderness Camping Instructor
- Wilderness First Aid Responder
- Sea Kayak Guides Alliance AOG
- VHF Restricted Operators Certificate