Greg is a senior Paddle Canada instructor and instructor trainer who has been teaching for over 25 years in and around the Great Lakes. Finding fun ways for folks to learn and try new things and challenges is one of the key reasons he likes to teach paddling. Growing up and continuing to live in the Parry Sound area, Georgian Bay has a special place and he loves exploring back bays and islands. Greg is also a community and environmental planner working for a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve as well as introducing his two kids to whatever paddle sport they’ll get into.
- Paddle Canada Level-2 Sea Kayak Instructor Trainer
- Paddle Canada Level-1 Sea Kayak Instructor Trainer
- Paddle Canada Level-3 Sea Kayak Instructor
- Paddle Canada Level-4 Sea Kayak Skills
- Paddle Canada SUP Advanced Flatwater Instructor Trainer
- Paddle Canada SUP Advanced Flatwater Instructor
- Wilderness First Aid Responder